Technical Exhibits will be held March 3, 2020
|Technical Exhibitor Guidelines - PDF Format|
Technical Exhibits will be held with the Reception on the evening of March 3, 2020. Attendees will be able to visit your table to receive information about your products and services, mix with other ground system experts, eat and drink. Please read the following guidelines very carefully to get pertinent information regarding the exhibition package, setup, and other details.
Exhibit Request Form:
Exhibits will be granted on a space-available basis.
- Complete the request form here.
- You will be notified quickly if you are accepted or not. If you submit your form and are accepted before registration opens, we will keep your information and save you a spot.
- When registration officially opens, you will receive instructions on how to register as an exhibitor and pay your fees at that time.
- $1500 per Exhibitor Package
- $50 per additional staffer for your table
Exhibitor Package Includes:
- One exhibit space (six-foot by six-foot square, 6’x 30” table, table skirt, two chairs)
- One power outlet
- One complimentary registration permitting attendance at the General Session. This registration is not transferable and cannot be shared.
- One “Exhibit Staff” pass for representative to staff the booth. Exhibit Staff are not permitted to attend other GSAW events without paying full fee.
- Additional Exhibit Staff passes available for $50 per person.
- Recognition in future event announcements. If exhibit is granted prior to printing date, we will include your logo in program and on advertising poster.
- Power strip and extension cord. Eight feet long is adequate. If longer is needed, we will help.
- WiFi (available for purchase from hotel)
- Displays and signage (including banners, monitors, flyer racks, etc.). Additional items such as display monitors may be rented from the hotel.
- Setup/removal of your display within the allocated six-foot by six-foot space
- Promotional giveaways are permitted but raffles and prizes are not
- Shipping of exhibit materials to/from hotel. On the last page of these guidelines, we have included an address label for your use.
- Set Up: 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., March 3, 2020
- Reception/Technical Exhibits: 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Tear Down – 9 p.m.
As space permits, we can accept submissions up to Feb. 24, 2020. Please send your material to [email protected]:
|Exhibit requests must be received by:||Feb. 24, 2020|
|– To be advertised in the Program||Jan. 24, 2020|
|Registration Opens||Dec. 2, 2019|
Registration opens Dec. 2, 2019 and can be completed online.
If you have not already made hotel reservations, please note that the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel (1-310-337-2800 or 1-800-HOTELS-1) will only hold rooms at the GSAW rate on a first-come, first-served basis. After that, GSAW reservation rates will be accommodated on a “space available” basis. Remember to inform the hotel you are there for “GSAW”. Hotel info can be found here.
There will be a GSAW check-in desk in the hotel. Please check in and obtain a badge. There are no special security or escort requirements for the unclassified general session.
The overview agenda will be posted here.
The following exhibitor agreement is provided to assist you in planning for a successful event. Please review the information carefully.
- Company representative: Each organization must name at least one person to be the representative regarding installation, operation, and removal of technical display. Such representative shall be authorized to enter into such service contracts as may be necessary, and for which the company shall be responsible.
- Limitations of liability: Your organization agrees to make no claim for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, against The Aerospace Corporation, the display site, nor any of their members, employees, or agents, for theft, loss, fire damage, or destruction of goods; nor for any injury to himself/herself or employees while in the technical display quarters or associated conference facilities. Your organization shall indemnify and hold The Aerospace Corporation harmless for any and all claims, suits, expenses, and judgments arising from the negligence or other fault of the company, its employees, agents, or representatives.
- In the event the hotel accepts a package or box on your behalf that pertains to the exhibition, there will be a handling charge from the hotel and chargeable directly to your organization. Please target shipments to arrive no more than three days prior to the event.
We appreciate your interest in GSAW. With your participation, we look forward to a very successful workshop.
GSAW Program Committee
|Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
c/o Trisha Caal
GSAW Technical Workshop Coordinator
9620 Airport Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90045
Hold for: Ground System Architectures Workshop/March 3, 2020
Company Name: ___________________________________________
Contact Name: ____________________________________________