GSAW 2014 – Feb. 24-27, 2014
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
”Imagining the Future”
The Ground System Architectures Workshop (GSAW), in its 18th year, provides a forum for the world’s spacecraft ground system experts to collaborate with other ground system users, developers, and researchers through tutorials, presentations, working groups, and panel discussions on issues and solutions.
While integrating with legacy components remains a significant driver, this year GSAW is focusing beyond legacy systems on forward-thinking, innovative ground system solutions for the future. Sessions will address a wide range of leading-edge practices, lessons learned, and research.
Please be advised that by attending this conference you grant The Aerospace Corporation the right to capture your likeness via photograph or video recording, and to use the likeness in any media, including television, film, internet, public display, marketing, or general-interest multimedia. For additional registration details, please contact the conference registrar at 310-336-6804.
GSAW is sponsored by The Aerospace Corporation in cooperation with:
- Air Force Space Command
- Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Goddard Space Flight Center)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- University of Southern California, Center for Systems and Software Engineering
- Software Engineering Institute
- Institute for Software Research, University of California, Irvine
If you would like to be added to our distribution list, send an email to email@example.com.