Register before Feb. 5 and save $50 off the regular registration fee!
“Perspectives on Ground Services”
The Ground System Architectures Workshop (GSAW), in its 19th year, provides a forum for the world’s spacecraft ground system experts to collaborate with other ground system users, developers, and researchers through tutorials, presentations, working groups, and panel discussions. New to GSAW this year is a poster session.
This year’s theme is “Perspectives on Ground Services.” Ground systems “services” mean different things to different stakeholders. The term has been used to refer to everything from outsourcing operations to using the cloud. GSAW will be focusing on architectural approaches and business models related to a wide range of service concepts. We are looking for presentations on leading-edge practices, lessons learned, and research.
Please be advised that by attending this conference you grant The Aerospace Corporation the right to capture your likeness via photograph or video recording, and to use the likeness in any media, including television, film, internet, public display, marketing, or general-interest multimedia. For additional registration details, please contact the conference registrar at 310.336.6804.
GSAW is sponsored by The Aerospace Corporation in cooperation with:
- Air Force Space Command
- Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
- University of Southern California, Center for Systems and Software Engineering
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI)
- Institute for Software Research at the University of California, Irvine (ISR)
- European Space Agency
If you would like to be added to our distribution list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.