|Technical Exhibit Guidelines - PDF Format|
|Permission to Reprint Form - PDF Format|
Thank you for considering providing a technical exhibit at GSAW. Technical Exhibits will be held with the Reception on Tuesday Feb. 27, 2024, 5:30–8:30 p.m. Attendees will be able to visit your table to receive information about your products and services, meet with other ground system experts, eat, and drink. Please read the following guidelines very carefully to get pertinent information regarding the exhibition package, setup, and other details.
If your technical exhibit needs to be shipped, contact us for shipping information. You are responsible for any charges associated with shipping.
Technical Exhibit Request Form: Exhibits will be granted on a space-available basis.
- Complete the request form here.
- You will be notified quickly if you are accepted or not. If you submit your form and are accepted before registration opens, we will keep your information and save you a spot.
- When registration officially opens, you will receive instructions on how to register as an exhibitor and pay your fees at that time.
Exhibitor Package Includes:
- One exhibit space (six-foot by six-foot square, 6’x 30” table, table linen, two chairs)
- One power outlet
- Network connectivity is NOT being provided. If you require Wi-Fi, you must make arrangements with the hotel.
- One complimentary registration permitting attendance at the General Session. This registration is not transferable and cannot be shared.
- One “Exhibit Staff” pass for representative to staff the booth. Exhibit Staff are not permitted to attend other GSAW events without paying full fee.
- Optional: Inclusion of your recorded demonstration video on the GSAW website for free, on-demand viewing by everyone (not just registrants). The video should not be longer than 20 minutes. If you would like to include the demonstration video, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know and we will provide instructions on how to upload your video. Please DO NOT try to email your video.
- Power strip and extension cord. Eight feet long is adequate. If longer is needed, we will help.
- Displays and signage (including banners, monitors, flyer racks, etc.).
- Setup/removal of your display
- Promotional giveaways are permitted but raffles and prizes are not
- Ensure there is NO classified or controlled information in your exhibit material
- Set Up: 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday Feb. 27, 2024
- Reception/Technical Exhibits: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tear Down – 8:30 p.m.
Important Deadlines: As space permits, we can accept submissions up to Jan. 29, 2024. Please send your material to email@example.com:
|Exhibit requests must be received by:||Jan. 29, 2024|
|Optional: pre-recorded demonstration video||Jan. 29, 2024|
Registration: Registration opens in December and can be completed online at http://gsaw.aero.org/.
Agenda: The overview agenda will be posted at http://gsaw.aero.org/agenda/.
Exhibitor Agreement: The following exhibitor agreement is provided to assist you in planning for a successful event. Please review the information carefully.
- Company representative: Each organization must name at least one person to be the representative regarding installation, operation, and removal of technical display. Such representative shall be authorized to enter into such service contracts as may be necessary, and for which the company shall be responsible.
- Limitations of liability: Your organization agrees to make no claim for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, against The Aerospace Corporation, the display site, nor any of their members, employees, or agents, for theft, loss, fire damage, or destruction of goods; nor for any injury to himself/herself or employees while in the technical display quarters or associated conference facilities. Your organization shall indemnify and hold The Aerospace Corporation harmless for any and all claims, suits, expenses, and judgments arising from the negligence or other fault of the company, its employees, agents, or representatives. In the event the hotel accepts a package or box on your behalf that pertains to the exhibition, there will be a handling charge from the hotel and chargeable directly to your organization. Please target shipments to arrive no more than three days prior to the event.
Exhibit Chair: Upon acceptance of your presentation, a GSAW Exhibit Chair will be contacting you to discuss logistics and to act as your liaison for the event. Please ensure that you understand the guidelines detailed here and address any questions you may have to your exhibit chair or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising Recommendation: Our audience strongly favors demonstrations that are educational in nature and not the marketing of specific products, services, or programs. Your technical content and expertise serve as an outstanding advertisement for your organization without a blatant sales-pitch. Attendees also generally want real-world examples focused on ground systems. We would recommend that you focus on technical capabilities to connect with viewers and attendees. If you hit the mark, they will reach out to you as new business.
Clearance Information: Ensure there is NO classified or controlled information in your abstract or presentation. If your organization has concerns about security or proprietary information, check to see if your presentation needs to be cleared for publication. (All employees of Aerospace are required to have presentations cleared through the Office of Technical Relations.) You should begin the clearance process as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss any deadlines and that our committee can review your submission. GSAW is not responsible for verifying the classification level of your presentation.
Permission to Reprint: If you select to provide demonstration video, presenters / exhibitors of accepted video will receive a Permission to Reprint Form that must be signed and returned to us by Jan. 29, 2024. This form allows us to include your video in the proceedings.
COVID-19 Procedures “Know before you Go”:Proof of vaccination, masks and social distancing could be required based on COVID site levels at the time of the event. Updated information will be provided as the workshop date approaches via registration website and/or via the email you provide at registration.
We appreciate your interest in GSAW. With your participation, we look forward to a very successful workshop.
GSAW Program Committee