Registration to open soon!
Topics of interest include:
- Integration of commercial space with modern systems, including the shift from legacy platforms
- Evaluation, adoption, and design of commercial and government space architectures and technologies
- Enterprise interoperability, standards, and interagency collaboration tools
- Space-to-ground communication, cybersecurity, and system resilience
- Situational awareness, development planning with roadmaps and blueprints
- Agile methodologies, DevSecOps, and user-centric design principles
- Automation in workforce, operations, and intelligent systems (AI and machine learning)
- Data engineering: analytics, fusion, exploitation, and digital/model-based techniques
- Cloud technology, virtualization, and remote, service-oriented operations
- Mission management, including assurance, risk, business innovation, acquisition, and cost/data governance
- All relevant topics of a classified nature (for Classified Session)
|Program Format: In-person
We encourage you to submit abstracts by November 6, 2023.